FMF | Spirit Tournament Slate Bed Pool Table | Various Finishes | 6ft & 7ft Sizes
- Delivery & Installation Timeframes
Current lead times for pool & snooker tables by brand if not in stock:
Buffalo - February / March
Cry Wolf - February / March
FMF - February / March
Gatley - February / March
Optima - April / May
Rex Hardwood - June / July
Rosetta / Alfresco / Alberta / Lightning Strike - February / March
Sam - February / March
Supreme Heywood - Varies*
* Supreme tables have been pre ordered for stock and some finishes will be available for delivery pre April, please contact the showroom or see our faster delivery section for all options on our homepage. Non Stock Supreme tables will generally be 16-20 weeks for delivery on average.
Lead times for non stock pool tables may be subject to change.
For more information regarding a particular model your are interested in please contact our showroom.
We endeavour to deliver and install your pool tables ASAP and will remain available to contact for updates regarding progress of your table.
10% Deposit Scheme available to secure any pool table by getting in touch with our showroom. Balancing payment to be made when your table has arrived at our warehouse just prior to delivery of your table.
More popular pool tables are held in stock, please phone 0800 917 8802 for availability if table required quicker than average lead times or view our faster delivery tables section on our homepage.
Welcome to the new age of British Made Quality English Pool Tables...
Exclusive to Home Pool Tables, Funky Munky Fabrications (FMF) offer a wide variety of contemporary pool tables designed for the modern home.
FMF's goal is to leave no stone unturned in terms of quality and finish on all of their range of tables without resorting to cost cuttings and enhancing aspects of the tables overlooked in the past to create the best pool tables (made in the UK) on the market today.
Quality and attention to detail is at the forefront of their designs and with a plethora of quality Egger laminates to choose from we are confident you will be able to find your perfect pool table that will bring enjoyment for your family & friends for years to come.
FMF Spirit Tournament Table Features:
- Silent Ball Return System - fully carpeted internals including ball return opening accompanied with rubberised aluminium ball runners. This helps keep noise to a minimum when playing at night to not disturb family members in the house or neighbours in a flat. Also prevents pool balls becoming damaged.
- Low Profile Steel Cushion Rail - helps with cueing and creates improved ball response and acoustics.
- Newly Developed Pocket Liner - created to prevent the pool balls bouncing out the pocket on hard struck shots.
- 4 Bolt Cushion Fixings - as appose to 3 on standard tables to create more consistent bounce from all cushions.
- Hidden Rubber Padded Adjustable Foot - to improve aesthetics, allow the table to be levelled and ensure no damage of your laminate/cermaic/wooden floors.
- Stainless Steel Metal Leg Construction - for improved rigidity and stability.
- Hingeless Top Frame - improves playability by ensuring a more consistent bounce on all sides of the table.
- 3/4" Brazilian Slate Bed Playing Surface - to ensure maximum playability.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Metal Corner Caps - to improve durability as appose to plastic corners.
- Premium Egger Laminate Table Finishes - variety as standard with custom options available to create your bespoke look, step up in quality to laminates of the past.
- Choice of Cloth Colours as Standard - from respected cloth mills including Hainsworth, Strachan and Simonis.
- Quality Accessories as Standard - x2 Deluxe Ash Cues (any size/colour), Aramith Premier Pool Balls, Wooden Triangle (various colours), Table Brush and Colour Coded Chalk.
- Manufacturer Guarantee - applicable to the structural integrity of the table.
Standard Table Finishes:
From top (left to right) :
Metallic Graphite Grey
Matt / Gloss White
Light Nebraska Oak (see pictures for sample)
What is an Aramith Pool Ball?
Standard Ball on the left, Aramith ball on the right.
Aramith balls made by Saluc are considered to be the best quality pool balls available on the market today. Made out of pure phenolic resin instead of hard plastic, the balls are significantly more durable than standard balls found in pubs lasting up to 5 times longer. The phenolic resin material produces a more aesthetically pleasing finish with increased shine which stands out when used on pool tables and are more suitable for use in your home. The material used also reduces the likelihood of the balls fading, discolouring, cracking or chipping over the course of time. For over 5 decades, Aramith has lived up to its incredible reputation for producing the best pool balls and continues to be the most widely played ball by pool professionals and in competitions around the world.
Snooker Balls & Cloth Marking Option
Fancy a game of snooker? At HomePoolTables we provide the option to include a set of Snooker Balls (Standard & Aramith) for a variation of games. If selected your table will be marked accordingly with a 'D' at the top of your table and spots placed for the respective coloured snooker ball (optional). 2 Player Scorerboard and Snooker Triangle can also be provided to complete your set.
6ft: 6ft 3" x 3ft 9" (5ft 3" x 2ft 9" playing area)
Weight approx. 210kg
7ft: 7ft x 4ft (6ft x 3ft playing area)
Weight approx. 230kg
Choose from a diverse range of quality Hainsworth Cloths:
True benchmark in pool cloth in terms of playability and value for money. Comes as standard with English pool tables.
High quality worsted speed cloth in a wide range of colours. A popular low maintenance, durable cloth with a very fast playing surface, predominantly fitted on American/Outdoor pool tables.
High quality fully napped traditional wool cloth available in a wide range of colours. Durable with a fine, fast playing surface, predominantly fitted on English pool tables
After listening to feedback from our customers we are now able to offer a darker shade of grey Smart napped wool cloth known as Pewter. The cloth colour is almost identical to the American style Charcoal coloured Hainsworth Elite Pro cloth. One of our more popular cloth colours and available across all our range of English pool tables.
Hainsworth Match Cloth
Match cloth provides the ultimate playing experience delivering spectacular speed and cue ball control. Choice of wool cloth for many pool tournaments. Available in Tournament Olive/Green, Silver or the new increasingly popular Tournament Blue, a shade of colour sitting between Powder Blue and Electric Blue.
Strachan Cloth Colours
- Room Size Requirements
57” Full Size Cue
36" Cues are available and great for younger pool players or tight corners/spaces (see accessories page).
Not recommended for adults as playability can be restrictive if used for the duration of your game.
Overall Table Dimensions:
English Pool Tables
6ft - 190cm x 114cm x 79cm
7ft - 213cm x 122cm x 79cm
8ft - 241cm x 137cm x 79cm
We have recently refurbished our Hamilton showroom to be an even better experience. Here you'll find Scotland's largest collection of pool and snooker tables just a short drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Home Pool Tables
105 Bothwell Road
Showroom Opening Hours:
Weekdays: 9am - 5pm
Saturdays: 10am - 4pm
We keep a wide variety of tables available to view covering a range of styles and price ranges. Our friendly staff can run through all of the options helping you choose the table that's right for you.
Buying a pool table can seem like a daunting experience. These are high value luxury items which occupy a central role in a rooms décor. We find that our customers receive a better experience and are much happier with their purchase after they have spoken to one of our pool table experts. So visit our new improved showroom today for a full guide around our extensive stock.
Too far from our showroom to drop in? Not a problem. Give us a call on 0800 917 8802 our sales team will guide you through the purchasing process using examples from our website.
Delivery (Ground Floor) - Free of Charge
Delivery & Installation (Ground Floor) - £99.00
Delivery & Installation (+/- 1 Floor) - £149.00
Delivery & Installation (+/- 2 Floors) - £169.00
Delivery & Installation (Attics & Basements) - Please contact the showroom
English pool slate bed tables are very heavy (230 + kg) therefore we prefer to have your table installed by our skilled team of pool/snooker installers. This prevents damage to your table and also guarantees perfect set up every time with a level table so you can begin your game straight away.
Delivery & Installation available UK wide, please contact the showroom regarding shipping options for Ireland, Scottish Highlands/Islands or Europe.
For Delivery & Installation above or below 2 Floors please contact the showroom for a quote. Free Delivery Only service to the ground floor of your property or delivery address - for other floors (above or below ground) please contact the showroom for a quote.
For tight staircases and room openings a dry build/flat pack/kit form pool table may be the best/only option for installation. If you think this applies regarding your property please contact the showroom and our experts can discuss and advice the best course of action.